The Kanti Doctrine
1. We are an RP(Role Playing) Linkshell first and foremost. RP oriented events will take place and your cooperation is mandatory.
2. We do not allow members of The Lucid Kites to have multiple Linkshells while a member of The Lucid Kites Linkshell. Your application will be finalised solely by Queen Ladybug Kanti. We highly discourage those with Linkshells where they are Officers from applying to our Linkshell.
* A more in depth explanation on Rank is listed in the Kanti Courier down below.
3. We do NOT sell standard items to other members within The Lucid Kites EVER. We are a family, so all standard items will be free to members within the Linkshell. Linkshell Quartermaster items will NOT be sold or given away to an outside source unless the items have already been offered to another member for use or the Linkshell Quartermaster. Crafted items created from loot obtained during an LS event i.e. HNM crafted items will be given to Queen Ladybug Kanti. Gil obtained from purchased Linkshell items will be also be given to Queen Ladybug Kanti for the benefit of the linkshell.
* Ladybugs are off limits to members of the Lucid Kites. Any member who is accused of killing a ladybug will be promptly removed from the linkshell.
4. We are not a multi-cultural and equal opportunity linkshell. Those of mixed backgrounds will not be tolerated.
5. Ventrilo IS required as a member. During scheduled Events, it will be posted if vent is mandatory for the event. Being able to only listen on Ventrilo without a mic is not acceptable. If you do not have a mic, please do not submit an application.
*Vent users must address Queen Ladybug Kanti in the following manner when on Ventrilo. "Queen" (insert comment here) "Queen".
6. Never RESPECT members of other linkshells. Avoid repeating the same comments multiple times. If a member has an issue with another member within The Lucid Kites, he/she needs to confront them on ventrilo and fight it out until someone leaves the linkshell. Drama will be tolerated within The Lucid Kites Linkshell. Continued drama will result in much entertainment and will win you the respect of Queen Ladybug Kanti.
7. Attendance and participation will be noted for The Lucid Kites website and Linkshell events within FFXIV. You are expected to make events if at all possible. Avoiding events or disregarding events with the Linkshell will be met with a swift beheading by Queen Ladybug Kanti. It is required that all members attend the beheading. Real life should never take precedence over Linkshell Events, please drop your linkshell if you cannot make an event.
8. We maintain our website for the benefit of all members. Monthly donations to keep the website active are mandatory! The minimum accepted donation is $20. Failure to make your monthly donation will be met with a swift beheading by Queen Ladybug Kanti
9. Orders from Linkshell Officers are a straight directive from Queen Ladybug Kanti and will be followed without complaint! This is a Linkshell built upon rules and regulations, and Linkshell Officers are here to enforce these rules and regulations in order to protect the Linkshell. Disrespecting or disregarding Officers here will NOT be tolerated and will be met with a beheading.
10. It is required that out Linkshell flag be displayed at all times. This is to display the pride and presence of our Linkshell along with all else that we stand for.
11. BY BREAKING THESE RULES LISTED ABOVE IN THE KANTI DOCTRINE, IT CAN AND WILL BE MEANS FOR BEHEADING WITHOUT NOTICE FROM THE LUCID KITES LINKSHELL.
The Kanti Courier
The Lucid Kites Linkshell is a guild-like Linkshell with scheduled events i.e. grind parties, HNM/NM hunting, organized crafting/gathering and RP (Role Playing). Below is an explanation of a few things briefly explained above in The Kanti Doctrine such as Rank and the Linkshell Quartermaster.
- Ladybug Cookies are new members whose membership to The Lucid Kites is subject to a probationary period.
- Ladybug Cookies behavior and participation will be monitored for advancement to the rank of "Ladybug".
- Ladybug Cookies will NOT have access to the Linkshell Quartermaster; however low level gear can be borrowed.
- Ladybug Cookies will NOT be allowed to have multiple Linkshells.
* Crafted items, such as the Silver Tricorne for example, will be made available to Ladybug Cookies at a 50% discount based on average prices in the market wards and on Yellow Gremlin (price changes are subject to server economy).
- Ladybugs are full members of The Lucid Kites Linkshell.
- Ladybugs will have LIMITED access to the Linkshell Quartermaster.
- Ladybugs will be allowed advancement to the rank of "Kantibug" when they are ready to give up all their Gil and be in full support of The Lucid Kites Linkshell or be selected as worthy of the title "Kantibug". This is subject to approval by Queen Ladybug Kanti.
- Ladybugs will NOT be allowed to have multiple Linkshells.
* Crafted items, such as the Silver Tricorne for example, will be made available to Ladybugs at a 75% discount based on average prices in the market wards and on Yellow Gremlin (price changes are subject to server economy).
- Kantibugs are members who show dedication by deciding to give all their Gil to Queen Ladybug Kanti or have proven themselves worthy of this title.
- Kantibugs have priority and FULL access to the Linkshell Quartermaster.
* All items are given to Kantibugs free of charge in return for their dedication to the Linkshell.
- Officer Ladybugs of The Lucid Kites are required to have only The Lucid Kites Linkshell and supply Queen Ladybug Kanti with the Gil collected from members. This is to ensure Officer Ladybugs do not have conflicting obligations and will be available to collect Gil from other members, organize and/or run events as needed.
- Queen Ladybug Kanti
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANT
PLEASE LOOK IN THE FORUMS AND MAKE A POST DESCRIBING HOW YOU WOULD BE A GOOD LADYBUG. IN YOUR APPLICATION LIST A. THE AMOUNT OF GIL YOU HAVE B. ANY ITEMS WHICH CAN BE SOLD FOR OVER 1 MILLION GIL AND C. HOW OFTEN YOU PLAY. YOUR ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS WILL DECIDE OUR CHOICE ON ALLOWING YOU INTO THE LINKSHELL. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE PROCESSED AND REVIEWED AFTER YOU SUBMIT IT. PLEASE WAIT PATIENTLY. GOOD LUCK AND ANSWER TRUTHFULLY!
-Queen Ladybug Kanti
You must be logged into Guildwork in order to apply and/or view your application status.